Watch the Video - Learn how to overcome seed nutrient imbalance
Written on 02/27/2020
Did you know 90% of seeds are nutrient imbalanced? Every year we're faced with the stressful environmental conditions that come with spring seeding. Seed nutrition can be a critical tool in dealing proactively with plant stress to get your crop off to a strong start.
Watch the video below to learn:
- What happens when a seed is nutrient imbalanced?
- Why are seeds nutrient imbalanced?
- What key nutrients are essential at seeding?
- How can you address nutrient imbalance in your seed?
Adding a seed nutrient dressing to your seed treatment will ensure early root establishment to take advantage of spring moisture and nutrient availability. Seed nutrition improves plant health to overcome the environmental stress of the spring in three key ways:
- Increase early season vigour
- Cold start the crop
- Increase root surface area
Please contact us if you have any questions on how PreCede can fit into your seeding plans this spring.